Wednesday 14 August 2019

Mount Everest writing

                                    Mount Everest writing                        

Gazing out at the mountains I see all the snow on them and how high they will go I wonder so I start packing to go up Mount Everest so I started to put on my baggy trousers and all that stuff and really warm jackets oxygen tanks food and water to keep me alive I will also need a tent I think I am done now time to go up Mount Everest now.

I am now halfway up Mount Everest I'm wondering what challenges lie ahead of Mount Everest there may be avalanches anyway I'm just climbing up a mountain called Mount Everest also now setting up tents and stuff and warm sleeping bags and food and water

Finally I have done it I have made it to the top of Mount Everest the first man to make it to the top Mount Everest time to plant the flag on top of the huge MountainImage result for Mount Everest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.